The Water Prairie Chronicles Podcast airs new episodes every Friday at Noon EST!
Find the full directory at waterprairie.com/listen.
Books on Disability and Inclusion
This special collaboration of children’s literature authors features childrens books about disabilities and inclusion. This collection of books about disabilities for kids will be a great asset to any child’s personal library, but it is also a wonderful list of books to give to teachers for their classroom library.
Connect with Us: https://linktr.ee/waterprairie
Support this channel: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/waterprairie
Books mentioned in this episode:
*As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking these links. If you purchase anything on Amazon within 24 hours of clicking the link, Water Prairie might receive a small commission without it affecting the price you pay. This is an easy way to support the podcast!
- Author: Alethea Allen
- Alley: I Have Albinism – https://amzn.to/3gpZEnG
- Author: Krystle Boateng
- Bedtime, Sleep Time, Nighttime, Dream Time – https://bit.ly/accessiblebedtimestory
- *** Krystle Boateng was featured in Episode #31:
- Author: Kristin Faith Evans & Josiah Evans
- *** Kristin Faith Evans was featured in Episodes #23 & #24:
- Author: Dr. Kristin Wegner
- *** Dr. Wegner was featured in Episodes #16 & #17:
- Author: Laura Caputo-Wickham
- Fanny Crosby: The Girl Who Couldn’t See But Helped The World To Sing – https://amzn.to/3i3KPHF
- Author: Gea Meijering
- Hacking the Code: The Ziggety Zaggety Road of a Dyslexic Kid – https://amzn.to/3Eq1OLW
- Author: Amanda Owen
- Author: Margaret O’Hair & Sofia Sanchez
- You Are Enough: A Book About Inclusion – https://amzn.to/3Or1qSb
- Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3VUmlA4
- Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3gygS1G
- Audible Plus Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3sildZs