Speech Specialist for Child
The Water Prairie Chronicles Podcast airs new episodes every Friday at Noon EST!
Find the full directory at waterprairie.com/listen.
Interview With a Speech-Language Pathologist
Did you know your premature baby can communicate with you? How do you know if your toddler should be talking yet? Do only young children develop a stutter? Why would a speech-language pathologist work with an adult?
In this episode of the Water Prairie Chronicles, Tonya interviews Jackie Gradnigo, a Speech-Language Pathologist in Louisiana, about her job as an SLP and how she works with babies in the NICU across the ages to seniors living in a care facility. Jackie’s upbeat personality shines through as she shares about the work she loves as a speech specialist.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Kenya’s podcast episode #33 on Childhood Narcolepsy
- Ariel’s podcast episode #40 on Dyslexia
Connect with Us: https://linktr.ee/waterprairie
Support this channel: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/waterprairie
Amazon Shopping Ideas for children with speech delays:
*As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking these links. If you purchase anything on Amazon within 24 hours of clicking the link, Water Prairie might receive a small commission without it affecting the price you pay. This is an easy way to support the podcast!
- Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3VUmlA4
- Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3gygS1G
- Audible Plus Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3sildZs
My children loved LeapFrog Learning Toys like these:
- LeapFrog Learning Friends 100 Words book – https://amzn.to/3sWPei2
- LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool Success learning system – https://amzn.to/3T4Ytaj
- LeapFrog DVD collection – https://amzn.to/3UqlOEz