The Water Prairie Chronicles Podcast airs new episodes every Friday at Noon EST!
Find the full directory at waterprairie.com/listen.
Overcoming Obstacles with Virtual Reality
Join us as we learn more about how Virtual Reality rooms in schools can help children overcome challenges with social and emotional struggles. Ange Anderson has worked in the field of special education and used virtual reality with many children to help them overcome fears and help them feel more comfortable in everyday situations.
Connect with Us: https://linktr.ee/waterprairie
Support this channel: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/waterprairie
*As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking these links. If you purchase anything on Amazon within 24 hours of clicking the link, Water Prairie might receive a small commission without it affecting the price you pay. This is an easy way to support the podcast!
- Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3VUmlA4
- Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3gygS1G
- Audible Plus Free Trial – https://amzn.to/3sildZs
- BUY Ange’s Book: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Special Education
Connect with Ange:
- Twitter: @angelique500
- Facebook: @angeauthor
- Website: angeandersonontherapeutic.co.uk
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCMvEV6n38jQhjAVmSQaVwOw